Introducing the new Viqueria Calipso, designed and crafted from the finest materials, the timepiece is equally a beautiful traveler’s timepiece and a robust diver’s tool inspired by 70s professional divers.
The Viqueria Calipso is built to withstand a depth of 300 meters but it’s also thought with such proportions and vintage contemporary design to stay on your wrist far beyond its main aquatic purpose. The balanced proportions of its 42mm case guarantee comfort on the wrist, even for the smaller ones.
The Calipso features a unidirectional rotating bezel as well as a screwed in caseback and crown. It also offers great legibility thanks to thick layers of C3 and BGW9 SuperLume applied on markers, hands and bezel insert.
- Rotating Bezel: The Calipso features an unidirectional bezel made from a thick piece of aluminum and is crafted with a double finish, black and brushed. The bezel not only allows you to calculate diving time or any other activity up to 60 minutes, it also gives you the time in a second time zone;
- Pearlescent Dials: Designed with a unique grained texture, the dial features a “variable light absorbing” pearlescent finishing that enhance the iridescence of the Chameleon Brown and Moon Black dials;
- Super Mirror Polishing: A Viqueria’s first time, this technology is employed to finish polished parts of the case and the bracelet to create a mirror-like surface. It gives perfectly smooth surface that appears a stark black from certain angles. The SMP differs from “Zaratsu” polishing because it can be done on curved surfaces.
- Website Campaign: From 20/June to 08/July;
Website Preorder Price: 199€/209$.
- Kickstarter Campaign: From 09/July to 24/July;
Kickstarter Preorder Price: 210€/220$.
Deliveries expected (subject to changes) to start from the end of September/mid of October. If the campaign doesn’t meet the funding target all money will be refunded.
You will choose the dial color at the end of the campaign.
Coupon codes aren’t valid during the preorder phase.
- Case: 316L 42mm diamater. 22mm lugs width. Lug to Lug 48,5mm. Thickness 12,2mm/13,6mm (without/with crystal);
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire with Inner AR coating;
- WR: 300 meters;
- Dials: Moon Black and Chameleon Brown with Pearlescent finishing;
- Superlume: Japan grade Superlume C3 + BGW9 on hands, markers and bezel;
- Movement: Seiko NH35;
- Strap: Stainless Steel bracelet with solid ends and links;
- Bezel: Thick aluminum insert;
- Designed in Italy;
- 2 Years Warranty.