This is the first Viqueria’s timepiece of the Heritage lineup.
A contemporary watch with an historical DNA, thanks to its modern style and the Poljot 2609 movement.
On April 12th, 1961, Yuri Gagarin became the first human to travel in space in the Vostok 3KA-2 (Vostok 1) space capsule and return to Earth. During the historic flight, Gagarin wore a wristwatch powered with a Poljot 2609 movement.
We serviced and regulated 83 NOS Poljot 2609 movements and we created this new watch in honor of cosmonaut Gagarin.
We have encased the Poljot in an high-quality case made of polished and brushed stainless steel case with a 40.5mm diameter, 12mm height, 20mm lug width and 46mm lug to lug size. The bezel is tight to the domed crystal. Short lugs with a curve flat enough to suit larger wrists yet angled enough to hug smaller wrists as well.
High-quality case made of high polished and brushed stainless steel case with 40.5mm diameter, 12mm height, 20mm lug width and 46mm lug to lug size.
The Viqueria Heritage V1 has 3 sunray dials, blue, black and white. Applied high polish indices and applied numerals.
- Movement: Serviced and Regulated Handwind Poljot 2609;
- Case: SS316L 40.5mm diameter;
- Thickness: 12mm
- Size: 46mm lug to lug – 20mm lug width;
- Crystal: Super Domed mineral crystal with Anti Reflective coating;
- Water Resistance 5atm
- Caseback: Mineral crystal
- Dials: Sunray dials with applied markers
- Straps: Made in Italy leather straps
- Warranty: 24months
- Serviced, Regulated and Assembled in Italy
DELIVERY: The Viqueria Heritage is in production, so we expect to start deliveries by May.