When light can’t penetrate, let your wrist shine for you.
A premium Japanese movement with Power Reserve complication.
Top grade manufacturing to stay with you everywhere.
High luminous material to light your way.
Versatility and style to let your wrist speak for you.
A PILOT WATCH. A DIVER WATCH. A RACING WATCH.
ALL IN ONE SOUL.
After 2 successful Kickstarter campaigns, we are proud to present you Viqueria Tuono. Tuono is our latest design and is a rare gem in the watch microbrand market. Three different souls converge on the Viqueria Tuono:
– Pilot Watch: The pilot must be able to read their watch in the darkness of the cockpit, mandating maximum contrast between the dial and the bright white hands, strong luminous material on the dial and hands, and traditional Arabic numerals to indicate the hours. The rotating bezel with a large triangle, may be used for a variety of timing requirements, from timing the pre-flight check, to turns in a holding pattern, to the fighter pilot’s “time over target”;
– Diver Watch: The diver’s watch begins with reliable waterproofing, and a dial and hands that will provide for maximum visibility in a variety of underwater conditions. The dive bezel will be marked with a large triangle that the diver rotates to mark the time of descent, as well as minute markers that count up to indicate the elapsed time of a dive. The diver also uses the bezel to time other events, including decompression stops and required surface intervals;
– Racing Watch: This is our idea for an unconvential racing watch, it doesn’t feature a chronograph or a tachometer scale, but we designed it with a resolutely sporty character tinged with deliciously retro accents. All these elements are combined with the Power Reserve indicator that looks like a fuel gauge and with high-contrast dials that are easy to read at high speeds and with just a quick glance.
A POWER RESERVE WATCH: MIYOTA 9130
The Viqueria Tuono is equally impeccable from a technical standpoint thanks also to the Miyota watch movement. Our timepiece is one of the rare microbrand watches that houses a Miyota 9130 movement with Power Reserve indicator. Its mechanical self-winding Miyota 9130 movement, beating at a frequency of 28.800bph vibrations per hour is visible through the transparent caseback. Watch entusiasts loves Miyota and their high quality watch movements.
The case is water-resistant to 200 meters and fitted with a screw-in crown adorned with the Viqueria logo. The list of features includes a unidirectional 120-click rotatable ceramic bezel bearing a minute scale enriched with BGW9 Superlume.
The Tuono is available with 3 Sunray dials with Degradée finish, enriched with BGW9 Superlume, and 1 Full Lume dial with BGW9 and C3 Superlume.
The Viqueria Tuono is a really versatile watch thanks to the 316L Stainless Steel case with a diameter of 41mm and a lug to lug size of 48mm.
All of our timepiece are assembled in Italy with passion and are shipped with a 24 months international warranty.
We are here to offer you a special preorder offer structured in the following way:
- RETAIL PRICE: €590/$721
- PREORDER DISCOUNT: 41%
- PREORDER PRICE: €349/$426
- WEBSITE PREORDER OFFER: FREE JUBILEE BRACELET (value of €49/$59) in addition to the Made in Italy leather strap included with the standard watch package.
WEBSITE PREORDERS OPEN ON JANUARY 13, 19.00GMT
- Mechanical Automatic Movement: Miyota 9130 with Power Reserve complication;
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet / 20 ATM;
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating;
- 120 click Ceramic Bezel with BGW9 Lume;
- 3 Sunray Dials: Thunder Gray – Ocean Blue – Coffee Brown;
- 1 Full Lume Dial: Crystal White;
- 316L Stainless Steel Case with Sapphire Transparent Caseback;
- Crown: Screw-In with engraved Viqueria logo;
- Case Diameter: 41mm;
- Thickness: 13.5mm;
- Lug Width: 20mm;
- Lug to Lug: 48mm;
- Straps: Made in Italy Leather Strap;
- Bracelet: Solid Links Jubilee Bracelet;
- Assembled in Italy;
- 2 Years International Warranty.