Introducing the Maestrale from Viqueria.
A sleek Titanium timepiece that will take you from your office to the depths of the ocean and everywhere in between. We have designed the Maestrale to be your perfect adventure companion, it’s an extremely wearable timepiece thanks to its elegant but sporty looks.
Thanks to the Swiss SOPROD C125 GMT movement, visible under a sapphire caseback, travellers could read the time in three time zones simultaneously: one via the central hands; a second via the additional GMT central hand; and a third by aligning the bezel with the central hour hand.
The Maestrale is enginereed for extreme depths. Waterproof to an extreme depth of 500m/1650ft, the graduated scale stamped on the dial enable divers to safely monitor their dive and decompression times. For excellent legibility in dark conditions, all of the 3 available dials (black, blue and green) features large hour markers and hands filled with C3 luminescent material that emits a long-lasting green glow.
The 42mm Titanium case was designed to provide the highest degree of resistance and reliability in a size and a weight that remains wearable and practical. Furthermore, on the left side of the case you will find the limited edition number plate of your Maestrale. To enhance the usability, the Titanium bracelet is linked to the case with a fat spring bar that you can easily remove thanks to the drilled lugs.
- Case : 42mm Diameter, 20mm Lug width, 14.5mm thickness without crystal. 51.6mm lug to lug. Limited Edition plate on the side
- Water Resistance : 500 meters
- Crystal : Sapphire Crystal with Double AR inside coating
- Bezel Insert : Uni-directional 120 Clicks with Ceramic and C3 superlume
- Movement : Swiss SOPROD C125 GMT
- Material : Full Titanium Grade 2
- Dial : Sunray dials with engraved timezone ring and Superlume
- Crown : Signed Screwdown Crown
- Bracelet: Titanium with Diver Extension Clasp (included in the FULL PACK)
- Strap: Made in Italy rubber strap (included in the LIGHT PACK and FULL PACK)
- Caseback: Sapphire transparent caseback with stamped “Rosa dei Venti”
- Waterproof IP67 diving box
- SWISS MADE
KICKSTARTER LAUNCH SEPTEMBER 2020