Our Idea of Racing.
A Top Japanese movement with Meca-Q Technology.
Top grade manufacturing to stay with you everywhere.
High luminous material to light your way.
Chronograph and Tachometer to measure your speed and time.
After the success of its first edition in 2019, a novelty into the microbrand watches market, that were sold out in just few hours, we are proud to introduce you the All-New Viqueria Levante. A Limited Edition 300 pieces watch with a load of character.
With the Levante we wanted to create a timepiece with a foot in both the traditional and the contemporary with a unique Italian racing design. For Viqueria Levante we kept some elements of our earlier designs whilst developing a timepiece that stands apart, not just within our own range but also within the microbrand market it exists.
The All-New Levante is available in 4 mesmerizing styles:
– Meteorite: Genuine Muonionalusta Meteorite dial encased in a superb DLC case. Available also with SS case;
– Two-Tones: Two color dial Cobalt and Silver with Red details;
– Panda: An instant classic, silver dial with black chrono subdials;
– Racing: Our DNA is in this dial, sunburst Racing Green with Black details.
MOTORSPORT DNA WATCH
It’s no secret that cars and watches have a longstanding history together. Racing cars depends on accurate timekeeping, and luxury motorsport watches provide precision in spades. Though most racers no longer need the wristwatch for timekeeping, this style still exudes cool.
This is a complex yet reliable timepiece, offering both accurate timekeeping and time measurement. The All-New Levante is powered by a Seiko VK64 Meca-Q movement, encased in a 42mm 316L stainless steel case with a domed acrylic crystal.
Furthermore the watch is equipped with a 2DStraps leather racing strap and an optional stainless steel bracelet.
DLC CASE: DIAMOND-LIKE CARBON
The ALL-NEW LEVANTE Meteorite style is equipped with a black and bold DLC case with mixed brushed/polished details. When a watch is DLC-coated, it indicates that the base metal of the watch case has been chemically coated in a layer of extremely durable and scratch-resistant carbon particles.
As the name suggests, a DLC-coating is as resistant to scratches as diamond.
SEIKO MECA-Q HYBRID MOVEMENT
In the mid-to-late 1980s, two Swiss manufactures, Frédéric Piguet and Jaeger-LeCoultre, add their own value to the rapidly growing market of quartz watches by adding a mechanical component to a standard quartz chronograph. The watch’s standard time function was still run by a quartz-powered stepper motor. But instead of having each hand of the chronograph movement powered by a separate stepper motor, as in a normal quartz chronograph, a single stepper motor powered a set of connected gears that split the motor’s power among the chronograph functions. By using the connected mechanical components powered by one motor to drive all functions of the chronograph, the Swiss companies were able to bring back the clicking sensation in the pushers, the sweeping seconds hand, as well as the instant reset to zero.
These early mechanical quartz hybrid movements were used in a variety of luxury watches during the late ’80s and throughout the’90s: Frédéric Piguet’s, Breitling, Omega, Chopard, Bulgari, IWC, Porsche Design and Jaeger-LeCoultre.
Seiko has recently brought back its own version of the hybrid movement. What’s more, Seiko has made a version of the mecha-quartz available to independent, boutique watch startups and microbrands for use in their own chronographs. This is the reason why we decided to encase this great movement inside the All-New Levante.
- Limited Edition Size: 300 individually numbered timepieces.
- Complications: Chronograph.
- Color Schemes: Two-Tones Cobal/Silver – Panda Silver – Racing Green – Meteorite
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown. Lug to Lug 46.7mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 13½mm.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel for standard dials – DLC coating for Meteorite dial
- Case Back: Solid Caseback
- Dial Type: Applied indices with a sunburst main dial and concentric circle snailing with sunbursts on the two sub-dials.
- Dial Glass: Vintage-style custom high dome acrylic crystal.
- Bezel: Fixed position steel bezel insert with tachometer scale.
- Lume: BGW9 SuperLume
- Straps & Bracelet: 22mm premium 2DStraps leather strap. Optional: 316L marine grade stainless steel “5 link” bracelet with a mix of brushed and polished finishes and curved end links.
- Movement: Seiko VK64 Meca-Q with sweeping seconds hand.
- Power: Battery
- Warranty: 2 years.